Governor Glenn Youngkin swears in 2022-2023 Virginia Sheriffs’ Association Board of Director officers
It has been an honor having Virginia’s very own Governor Glenn Youngkin join VSA members, sheriffs, and deputies from across the Commonwealth to preside over the installation of 2022-2023 VSA Board of Directors officers.
- President – Sheriff Fred S. Clark, Halifax County
- 1st Vice President – Sheriff Lenny Millholand, Frederick County
- 2nd Vice President- Sheriff Brad W. Nunnally, Powhatan County
- Secretary- Sheriff Antionette V. Irving City of Richmond
- Treasurer – Sheriff B.C. “Chip” Shuler, Smyth County
Officers were sworn in on Wednesday, September 21, at the Virginia Sheriffs’ Association conference in Virginia Beach.